Are you a developer with a passion for email deliverability and a drive for innovation? Then we have the perfect challenge for you! Join us for the Zerobounce Hackathon, where you can showcase your skills and share your solution for improving email validation.
Write an application, script, tool that will take as input this list of email addresses and provide as output/response the validity (does the address exist or not) of each email address. You can use this list as a validated set to test your method.
! You are not allowed to send emails to the provided addresses !
! You may not use established validation services, you must design the validation workflow yourself !
Submissions to the Hackathon must meet the following requirements:
- Include a Project built with the required developer tools and meets the above Project Requirements.
- Include a text description that should explain the features and functionality of your Project.
- Include a demonstration video of your Project. The video portion of the submission:
should include footage that shows the Project functioning
must be uploaded to and made publicly visible on YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook Video, or Youku, and a link to the video must be provided on the submission form on the Hackathon Website
must not include third party trademarks, or copyrighted music or other material unless the Entrant has permission to use such material
- Include a URL to a code repository on GitHub or another code repository platform. If the code repository is private, Entrant must provide access to the GitHub account @ZBHackathon.
- Include a list of the APIs and Development tools used within the project.
- Include potential further improvements to your Project if more time were permitted.
- Be the original work of the Entrants, be solely owned by the Entrants, and not violate the IP rights of any other person or entity.
- Access must be provided to an Entrant’s working Project for judging and testing by providing a link to a website, functioning demo, or a test build as a zip archive. If Entrant’s website is private, Entrant must include login credentials in its testing instructions.
- Multiple Submissions: An Entrant may submit more than one Submission, however, each Submission must be unique and substantially different from each of the Entrant’s other Submissions, as determined by the Sponsor and Devpost in their sole discretion.
Language Requirements: All Submission materials must be in English or, if not in English, the Entrant must provide an English translation of the demonstration video, text description, and testing instructions as well as all other materials submitted.
$7,000 in prizes
Most accurate validation method
The most accurate validation methodology will be awarded a $3000 prize.
Most innovative validation method
The most innovative ideea in email validation will be awarded a $2000 prize.
Fastest validation method
The solution that provides the fastest accurate validation output will be awarded a $2000 prize.
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
Head of Cyber Security / Zerobounce
Developer / Zerobounce
Percentage of accurate detection of valid and invalid email addresses.
Time it takes to validate one email address.